Saturday, March 14, 2015

Errandonnee: Two Categories Complete

On Thursday, I continued by quest to complete the 2015 Errandonnee with another commute to work and a stop at the grocery store on the way home.

Well Lit
I start work at 7am, so I leave home while its still dark. Having to leave the house shortly after 6:00 does have it's advantages though.
First, there is a lot less traffic to deal with that early in the morning.

Stop Ahead
Second, it gave me a great excuse to install a dynamo headlight and taillight on my Ogre.
Win, win.

Shades of Green
On my way home I stopped at a grocery store to pick up something for Friday's breakfast, once again locking up in the corner. I must subconsciously believe that either my bike or I have been naughty. It couldn't be me though, so that only leaves one alternative.......

Thursday's breakdown:

Errandonnee 4

Category: Work or Volunteering
Distance: 6.2 miles
Observation: The dark isn't so scary when you're well-lit.

Errandonnee 5

Category: Store
Distance: 6.7 miles
Observation: I always feel very conspicuous while taking a picture of my bike in public. Never seems to stop me though.

No comments:

Post a Comment