Monday, October 27, 2014

Coffeeneuring Ride 3: Pumpkin Spice

Since I've gotten a bit behind on the coffee rides, I am going to have to start doing two a weekend to get caught up.

Pumpkin Spice Latte
Sunday morning was a bit cooler than Saturday, so I decided to take it indoors to Perk Place, where I enjoyed a pumpkin spice latte and also bought a bag of locally roasted beans. Perk Place is a family owned shop that just opened last winter. Although I've been here several times, this was the first time that I biked.

(Lack of) Parking
Being located in a strip mall, my parking choices were limited to either: a chain link fence 100 yards away, a wheel bender bike rack 200 yards away, or unsecured on the sidewalk. Being the lazy guy that I am, I chose the closest option. Since I could watch the bike from the window, I didn't feel quite as nervous leaving it there. Bike thieves probably sleep in on Sundays anyway.

Date: October 26
Location: Perk Place, 1336 W Arrowhead Rd, Duluth MN
Beverage: Pumpkin Spice Latte with almond milk.
Distance: 10 miles, which included a stop at the grocery store.
Observation: Sunday morning is the best time to ride into town.

No comments:

Post a Comment