Sunday, April 28, 2013

30 Days of Biking: Meh

Well, It seems I just wasn't into 30 days of biking as much as I was last year. Between all the snow we got (the snowiest month in Duluth EVER!!!), and working longer shifts this year, I just haven't had that much desire to get out and ride every day. I guess 21 days of biking this month will have to do.

And now for your viewing pleasure, here is a goose along with a couple of loons that I spotted on last Thursday's ride.
Goose and Loons
It's a rare thing when birds don't take off before I get a chance to take a picture. The trick seems to be shooting without stopping the bike first. Having a camera with 12x zoom doesn't hurt either.

1 comment:

  1. This is one of the reasons I don't do these challenges: I already bike pretty much every damn day, and don't need to prove it to myself/anyone. And if it comes up that there is a particular day that I don't want to bike because of things, I don't want to feel obligated to doing it just because of a challenge.

    ReplyDelete